We will be following the CDC guidelines for our re-opening procedures. Below are some details that our staff will be doing to take every precaution to keep our dancers as safe as possible during classes. We have also listed some new practices/procedures for all families when entering the Studio.
• Upon entering and exiting the building, everyone must wear a mask/face covering
• Masks can get extremely hot and cause our dancers to overheat while dancing, so these will be optional for dancers and staff. However, if a staff member comes into a close range of a dancer to make any corrections, they will apply their mask before getting close
• We have provided 15-minute gaps in between classes so that we can clean and disinfect all surfaces in between classes. (This includes ballet barres, dance mats, door handles, etc.)
• We will be practicing social distancing with all of our dancers and staff. There will be marked spots on the floor to keep dancers spaced out while inside the classroom
• We no longer use any props during classes (bean bags, cones, rhythm sticks, scarves, etc.)
• Temperature checks are being taken for all staff members before teaching.
• Those taking Acro. or PBT may bring their own yoga mats to use in these classes. They will need to be sanitized before and after class by your dancer at home.
• Parents must drop off and pick up their dancers at the doors to the Studio. We can only have a limited amount of people inside the building at a time, so to ensure safety for our dancers, parents will not be able to wait inside the Studio lobby during classes
• We will be providing hand sanitizer to students upon arrival and before departure
• No dance bags permitted inside the Studio. Each student can bring their shoes and a bottle of water, but no bags or extra belongings. There will be designated areas for each dancer to place their shoes
• Class sizes limited to 8-9 students and one adult
• If for any reason a student says they are not feeling well, they will be sent home immediately